Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 01, 2007


MALLRATSS
and
a little bit of kevin smith!

Mallrats, is a film from 1995, this film is written and directed by Kevin Smith. Smith was born in Highlands (New Jersey). His first film was clerks, it was filmed in his shop, and in 1994 he wins the prize more important in the festival Sundace. After of his first film (clerks), and then he did another movie, Mallrats.

SummarY:

Brodie Bruce is a comic book obsessed college student, and his best friend, TS Quint, are both dumped by their girlfriends on the same day, and to deal with their loss, they both go to the local mall. Along the way, they meet, with his friends, including Willam, a guy who stares at Magic Eye pictures, desprately trying to see the hidden image; Gwen, one of TS's ex-girlfriends; and of course Jay & Silent Bob. Eventually, they decide to try and win back their significant others, and take care of their respective nemesises, TS's girlfriend's father, and a store manager who stand in their way.

Credits:

wikipedia, google, me and this page...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lucas!
How are you? I'm Sara, and I'm fine!
I'm visiting the blogs, and i'm writting comments to the people..

You're blog is fantastic!
You do all the entries!
all them are interesting, you use colors and this is perfect!
I like very much your blog!

Lots of Kisses.
You're a wonderful FRIEND =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucas!
I'm Tatiana..

I was visitting your blog, and I have decided write a comment in your blog.

I like very much your blog, I think that is very good.
You have worked a lot in this, no?

Your entries are very currateds, and interestings..
And this, your blog is fabulous! =D!

Kisses*